Friday, June 24, 2016

Comment On a Colleague's Editorial.

 I decided to comment on a post by We the People… I personally find the topic of Vaccines very interesting, and both pros and cons have really interesting opinions and points about the issue. The editorial is titled Vaccines as a Requirement?


The first paragraph is very well written, and the quotes from Big Bang Theory makes it interesting for readers (I am a fan). I am personally for vaccinations, and I believe that the national government should also be because of economic reasons. I do agree that we are healthier and cleaner than past centuries; however, we must keep progressing as humans and diminish as many diseases as we can. That way we will not have to spend so much money on medical assistance, as you have mentioned. What I am trying to say is that if we target a specific disease and we all work together (by getting vaccinated) to exterminate the disease. Small pox could be used as an example. Overall, this is a very well written editorial with really good information in it, and a strong point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment